Orange and carrot smoothie
- Carrots, peeled 1 1/2 cups
- Orange juice 2 cups
- Plain white yogurt 1/2 cup
- Acacia honey 2 tablespoons
- Ice cubes as necessary
- Soda water
- Introduce the chopped carrots and half the orange juice into the blender and blend at speed 3 for 10 seconds using the standard function.
- Add the remainder of the orange juice through the purpose-designed hole in the lid.
- Add the honey and yogurt and blend using the smoothie function.
- Pour the mixture into glasses and decorate with an orange
You can also add two tablespoons of filtered lemon juice to the other ingredients: this will give the drink a delicious tangy twist!
Drink it as soon as it's ready to benefit fully from the vitamins it contains as these deteriorate quickly, as in fresh juices.